GovCamp gives you an opportunity to explore issues and opportunities for new ways of practicing public purpose innovation while, importantly, being part of the conversation that can help shape new thinking.
With GovCamp, the way forward to new innovation dialogue isn’t complicated. You can…
- Attend an event >> Register for one of the events on our calendar
- Nominate a topic at an event >> Think about your priority issues
- Speak at a GovCamp session >> You can be a mini presenter!
- Use social media to voice your view >> Use the popular social tools, or learn how at a GovCamp (or partner) event
- Co-host a GovCampfire >> Host a simple 2-hour session with a professional network or your colleagues… Talk to us about how.