The following tabs contain 1) Conversation cafe visualised feedback about triggers, types and value of public sector innovation, and 2) themes and topics proposed in the 3 GovCamp sessions: people, spaces, conversations.
- Shared experiences of what makes a great innovation champion
- How to engage citizens in development of policy and process
- Attracting and retaining the right talent for innovation
- Can immigrants bring new ways of doing things? What is working somewhere else?
- How to get buy-in and engagement during innovation?
- Establish a process to engage and spread people’s ideas
- How to establish partnership with private sector?
- Start from pre-education and culturalisation of top-down so that over time employees become willing to risk
- Establishing an innovation system in our department
- Better use and promotion of Innovation Centre WA
- People drive innovation diversity
- Making spaces that will not close due to being in the paper
- Mapping the WA innovation landscape
- Establishing a WA Innovation taskforce
- Creating a vision and long term planning for innovation
- Departmental knowledge sharing
- If you merge different programs/departments how do you prevent the program/Dept taking over the thinking and processes and innovation in the new merged organisation?
- How to establish a culture of innovation?
- How do deal with risk in order to encourage innovation?
- The Economic Development Alliance of WA – public and private sector collaboration
See the live collective notes for Perth below (or open in a new window).