The following tabs contain 1) Conversation cafe visualised feedback about triggers, types and value of public sector innovation, and 2) themes and topics proposed in the 3 GovCamp sessions: people, spaces, conversations.
- How do we reward innovation – at staff & departmental level, + what about innovation that fails?
- How to get a new idea to the CEO?
- Technology cannot solve process problems alone
- How do we engage other sectors in social outcomes?
- 4 year cycle of govt: does it stifle or stimulate innovation?
- Enabling 3 tiers of govt to work together to innovate
- How do we prepare for a challenging conversation?
See the live collective notes for Darwin below (or open in a new window).