The following tabs contain 1) Conversation cafe visualised feedback about triggers, types and value of public sector innovation, and 2) themes and topics proposed in the 3 GovCamp sessions: people, spaces, conversations.
- Creating space for collaboration in NSW gov
- Creating opportunities for ppl to come together in a non-project activity to share ideas/skills/strengths and promote discussion
- Achieving the space/time continuum
- How do we get money for prototyping
- Managing conflict between staff
- Building respect for the PS
- Managing up
- Expanding social networking
- How to get an idea across the line, or to the next stage
- Innovative projects – how to get money out of treasury
- How do I get to senior decision-makers if my immediate manager is resistant to change
- Collaboration with private sector when IP issues get in the way
See the live collective notes for Sydney below (or open in a new window).